ONHP Young Professionals Council is functioning to satisfy professional, social and cultural demands of youths sharing common interests. Young Professionals activity is guided by Young Professionals Council, which is appointed for the period of 1 year by the majority of votes among all Young Professionals. Council coordinates operation of six committees. These committees are as follows:
- Technical, Scientific and Professional Development Committee;
- Committee on Cooperation with School Students;
- Committee on Cooperation with University Students;
- Corporate and Cultural Events Committee;
- Sporting Events Committee;
- Public Relations (PR) Committee.